The first stablecoin that emerged in the cryptocurrency market is Tether (USDT cryptocurrency). Tether unites fiat assets with digital currencies. USDT is a stablecoin - a digital currency backed by reserve currencies and has minimal exchange rate volatility.
Tether Limited has reserve assets, providing USDT to USD
in a 1:1 ratio. Given this ratio, the supply of Tether coins is only limited by the company's assets. USDT can be used to exchange and store assets. Any amount in dollars, euros, or Japanese yen can be converted into USDT, making it easy to exchange, sell, convert or buy other assets. When the market drops, many traders buy Tether USDT to hedge risks.
Key Points About Tether
- Each token is backed by a fiat currency, which ensures its stable price in a ratio of 1:1 to a fiat currency.
- The Tether blockchain allows you to use the features that provide transparency and security to the blockchain.
- When working on cryptocurrency exchanges, Tether often facilitates the exchange of crypto assets. Pairs with Tether provide quick cryptocurrency transactions and conversion without the long confirmations that traders often face when trying to convert fiat currencies into crypto assets.
- Tether protects digital currencies from rate fluctuations and high volatility, which is ensured by pegging the USDT rate to fiat currencies.
- Tether solves crypto rate decline, chargeback risk, intermittent fiat currency conversions, and other issues that service providers face when accepting payments in crypto.
Where To Buy Tether?
You can buy Tether USDT on the WhiteBIT cryptocurrency exchange. To do this, you need to have a registered account with a positive balance. You can purchase cryptocurrency in such ways:
- trading terminal
- p2p exchange
- WhiteBIT code
To purchase a coin, you do not need to open a USDT wallet - the coins will be accrued to your balance.
Tether is a promising crypto because it is the most often used stablecoin on the market. The daily trade volume is several times higher than that of Bitcoin.