As y`all already know I`m a huge Pillow Pets
fan. I`ve worked with pillow pets quite a bit in the past and I`m back again just in time for the new Spring season! And of course, as many of you already know, one of you will be winning one of these adorable little pets!
The last time I reviewed a pillow pet, it was the Snuggly Puppy
, this time I went with the Squeaky Dolphin
! The dolphin just seemed appropriate with this warmer weather (at least warmer here in New Orleans I should say) so I wanted a pillow pet that would represent that. Once again I was very happy! The pillow pet itself was really soft as all the others have been. It`s not just another regular stuffed animal, but these are actually comfortable enough to get some sleep on! Trust me, I`ve done it several times already as have Sophia! In fact, Sophia sleeps on her pink bunny pillow pet on a regular basis.
These pillow pets not only make a great pillow, but they do make cute stuffed animals as well. Being able to form them into a "pet" when not being used as a pillow makes for a great travel buddy. You can easily transport them along in the car or airplane whether as a comfort tool or as a pillow. Also, these are safe for all ages as there are no small parts that can harm anyone. The Velcro part which holds your pillow pet together has an extra little material flap, so when your pet is open to be used as a pillow, this material piece can cover the Velcro so the piece doesn`t scratch or irritate you in any way. Pretty smart idea if you ask me!
My overall experience: I was super happy once again. The customer service was friendly as always. They are always quick to respond to any questions or emails I send. They ship their products out fast and in a timely manner. I have yet to be disappointed with this company and I don`t think you will be either. I would still definitely recommend giving them a try out for that little special someone in your life!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Buy your own HERE
1 Snuggly PuppyÂ Pillow Pet
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Pillow Pets
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Follow me onÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends April 5, 2011