Sponsored by Tomoson.com
Cork has been used ever since it was discovered by the Greeks and the Romans more than 1,000 years ago. It comes from a unique oak tree growing naturally throughout the Mediterranean region--and has properties that man still can`t reproduce. Corkologie
sent me some of their wine charms and they`re also going to give some away!
When it comes to cork
, most people think wine stoppers and memo boards. But thousands more uses exist. The best part about cork? It`s Sustainable. Cork trees are harvested every nine years by carefully peeling the outer bark from the tree. The bark regenerates to produce hundreds of pounds of cork throughout the treeâ€™s 150-year lifecycle. Thereâ€™s enough cork in Portugal alone to meet global demand for centuries to come. Countries in the Mediterranean, Asia and North Africa are also cultivating cork. It`s Recyclable & Biodegradable. Cork products are 100% recyclable and completely biodegradable, so it reduces waste in landfills. It`s Supportive. Cork forests support entire ecosystems around the globe that are home to many endangered species and offer jobs for local workers. In Portugal alone, cork forests provide employment to more than 100,000 people.
So you see, using cork is pretty beneficial! Now for my experience with these cork wine charms
I was quite pleased. I received 6 charms in my package all made from 100% cork. Each charm had a different design. The durability of these is nice as well. These would be an excellent add on for an eco type party or any event you wish to use them for! They come in a nice cotton pouch for storage for your convenience. Also, when they get shipped they`re sent out quickly and packaged well.Â The best part about these, they only cost $7! What a deal for neat eco-friendly items!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Buy your ownÂ HERE
Set of Cork Wine Charms
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Corkologie
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends November 28, 2010
disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255
"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]