This post first appeared on Piping Rock. All content is theirs.
Super Suds Soap
- Dr. Bronner’s Castile Lavender Soap (Or if you desire, your favorite scent)
- Lemon Glycerine Soap (or any natural bar soap)
- Arm & Hammer’s Super Washing Soda (This will produce that sudsy texture you know you want)
- Boiled Water
- Optional: Essential Oil of Choice for Extra Scent!
Now that you’ve gathered your precious goods, onward to the creation!
- In a pot on your stove, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add ½ cup of grated soap from your natural soap bar, in this case, the Lemon Glycerine Bar.
- Next, add in ¼ cup Dr. Bronner’s castile soap followed by 2 teaspoons Arm & Hammer Soda
- Stir together, until dissolved.
- Add in essential oils, if you chose to use them, but only ~ 30 drops.
- Place in a pump bottle and pretend to be ultra chic!