As a stay-at-home mom who homeschools an 8-year-old and has a 2-year old that will be homeschooled as well, saving money is a MUST and what better way than making homemade paint from items that I generally have already laying around the house?! So here it goes...
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup of cornstarch
- 2 cups of cold water
- 4-6 jars or glass containers
- 1 set of vegetable-based food coloring
- In a medium saucepan combine 4 tablespoons of sugar and 1/2 cup cornstarch.
- Add 2 cups of cold water and heat over medium heat until the mixture is thick.
- Divide into four or more containers, and add natural food coloring as desired.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!