Buy now and receive your order via USPS in about five business days!
What is Lulu Rose jewelry?
The two-carat diamond simulant sits in a 24k gold stud, the Victoria earrings feature a round simulant setting in a gold-plated sterling silver stud, and the Fiona earrings come in a pear-style simulant.
Is the Lulu Rose free diamond earrings deal legit?
Yes, but there’s a lot to be aware of. The Lulu Rose business model requires that they upsell customers with additional jewelry pieces, so expect a lot of in-your-face product links and an inbox full of special offers on additional jewelry pieces after you make your purchase.
Bottom line cost: $14 flat; includes shipping, no sales tax.
When will I be charged? The charge will hit your credit card the day of your purchase.
When will it ship? The Lulu Rose website says 3-10 business days. Our earrings shipped two business days after purchase and arrived 3 business days later. They ship from Texas via USPS. A tracking number is provided after the shipment.
Will I need to cancel? No. This purchase does not opt you into any automatic reordering. This is a one-time purchase.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Head here for the gold two-carat diamond earrings, here for a pair of gold Victoria earrings, and here for a pair of Fiona teardrop earrings.
- Click the “Check Availability” button.
- Enter your email address and hit “Continue.“
- Enter your contact information and shipping address on the left-hand side of the page.
- Note that a “Best Deal” offer will come pre-selected for you on the right-hand side of the page. Make sure to select the first offer listed instead; otherwise, you’ll end up paying for three pairs of earrings.
- Enter your payment information and check out.
- Your card will be charged just $14 – $14.95 for shipping, depending on the style you buy.